Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Project Completion

Our group yarn sale on Saturday was a huge success. Thom was a gracious host for the event and provided his shaded front yard for the sale. I was only able to stay until shortly before 10AM because Saturday is a teaching day for me at Skein.  Mindy, Larry(knitdad) and Judy manned the register and provided personal shopper service as requested. The consensus is that we will probably have another destashing event in a few months. 

On the knitting front, I have been working on mittens and gloves for Meghan....who soon will need them! She provided me with some fantastic pictures of the Druid Mittens in Boston. I hope you enjoy them.



















My personal favorite shot is on the table surrounded by lobsters...
Just off the needles and searching for the perfect buttons (I'm thinking acorns) are the Broad Street Mittens.Due off the needles sometime later today are the Knotty Gloves, a wonderful pattern that I have enjoyed making. 

No comments: