Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sock Summit

Sock Summit 2009

As many of you already know, I am going to attend Sock Summit this August, in Portland. I have official confirmation of classes and am over the moon (Blue Moon, that is)!!! Not only will I be attending the Opening Night Reception, Luminary Panel and Sock Hop...I will also be in Four ways to Start a Toe-Up Sock, Special Stitches for Special Handpainted Yarns, Judy's Magic Cast-On, Grafted Bind Off for 1x1 Rib and Three Traditional Beginnings:Casting on for Socks. The last class is a switch with a friend for a class she really wants that I grabbed in the frenzy. 
Everyone connected to this event deserves a BIG THANK YOU for stepping out on a limb and having the vision and spunk to make it happen. It is going to be so much fun. Thank you, again!

No comments: