Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry, sorry!

I know it has been a very long time since posting here...however, life has been busier than usual for me. 
 
My DD has defended her thesis successfully - so, as you might imagine, there were a few nervous moments before and many celebrations afterwards. All went well and she is quite happy to have survived the process unscathed. Graduation is in a few weeks and it looks like a wonderful swirl of events pre and post hooding.

I have been teaching quite a bit and have met many interesting, wonderful people at Skein. If you are tying to catch up with me (except for graduation week), I can be found there on Tuesdays, alternate Fridays and Saturdays.

On Sunday, Greg and I went to Brookside Park to check out the AKC Show. You know, I think it might be true what they say about people looking like their dogs!




















Then there were a few things that just tickled me....























The other news I have will have to wait. As many of you already know, Sock Summit is coming up in August...I am set to go - airline reservations made, room booked. What classes I will have remains to be seen. Once the dust settles from the registration server crash, the brave souls from BMFA will let me know!  My fingers are crossed that I will have more than one-hour-wonders.

No comments: