Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Thumbs Up!

There is a good reason I haven't updated this blog recently....I have been knitting and teaching nonstop. Nancy, who normally teaches at Skein on Wednesday and Thursday, has been busy with her other job (repping for Plymouth Yarn ). We fill in for each other when someone has to be away...and so far it has worked out quite well. I plan to be out of town for Stitches West in February and I will probably be floating down the Lazy River in Puerto Vallarta over the Easter break. May promises to be very exciting for this Unraveledgal. You have to check back for the details of that adventure as I am not quite prepared to reveal them. It is WAY over the top, no kidding.

Here is a small hint:
No fair guessing if you already know. That wouldn't qualify for a guess anyway, would it?

No comments: