Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back From Stitches West

I am decompressing after a whirlwind long weekend of fiber overload at Stitches West 2009. My daughter joined me for Saturday and Sunday, making the experience even better. 

Later in the week I'll share my yarn and knitting related purchases. Before dashing off to work this morning I wanted to post a photo of my favorite teacher from the past three Stitches I have attended - Lucy Neatby. This year the class was on something I have avoided, intartia. Lucy's instructions have cleared up some issues for me and perhaps an intartia project is in my future!

What do you think of her sweater?She has DVDs for sale on her website that are very helpful. I purchased the last three that are currently available. They happen to feature intartia techniques & tips.




No comments: