Friday, March 6, 2009

Eye Candy

I have had several requests to post my purchases from Stitches West 2009. Since there are more than just one or two skeins to share, I plan to do it in small doses over the next few days. I don't want to be responsible for the visual stimulation that could happen downstream!
So, without further ado....the carry on bag my daughter had the foresight to bring.
 The first item out of the bag is yarn for the asymmetrical cable sweater in Cheryl Oberle's latest book, Knitted Jackets. The book was sold out - but I purchased it from her when I paid for the yarn. The yarn is yummy and a color I absolutely adore.
Next up is yarn for another sweater project, the February Lady Sweater. Three skeins of BMFA's HeavyweightThat is all for this morning...more to follow over the weekend and early next week.

No comments: