Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More Stitches Stash Enhancement....


This set of buttons from Black Water Abbey was a must buy....check out the dragonflies. Not quite sure what project they will be perfect for - but I love them. My other button purchase is for a project that was finished some time ago. If you go to my project page on Ravelry, look at my Broad Street Mittens. Notice that they are, sadly, lacking buttons. The acorns will be the perfect touch-don't you think?


When I was standing in line, I noticed that the three people behind me were all holding Simple Style...it looked like a good book and there was only one left. No impulse shopping here.



Then there were patterns to be purchased....
I don't have the yarn for the Interlacements' pattern to the left. Still thinking about this project. Might be fun.




and more patterns.... Lucy Neatby's Bicycle Socks









and an easy Lily Chin shawl pattern...


that she graciously offered to autograph when she discovered it among my purchases as we sat next to each other at the Hyatt sushi bar comparing marketplace finds....


>



I also picked up a pattern from Black Water Abbey for three hats that my daughter liked.

I did pick up some green yarn for one hat and the ecru pictured in the pattern arrived in the mail two days ago.


Yesterday's post brought the last item from this year's Stitches that I plan to blog. It is the Jackets book from Cheryl Oberly. She not only autographed her book - a beautiful bookmark was inside. Wouldn't it be fun to take one of her workshops?Oh, yes. I have been knitting, too. Check out my page on Ravelry for the latest project.

No comments: