Monday, June 7, 2010

Just Off the Needles...


is a project (Alchemical Snood) that I thought would be perfect for my daughter on those chilly Boston mornings. Ann Mary made one for a store sample to show off Araucania Trauco (cashmere) and I knew it would be something my DD would appreciate. My fantasy was that it would be finished during my recent trip. The only project that saw any progress was the Circle Socks. This snood pattern from Stitch Diva is a mobius with a Fibonacci sequence. In order to correctly complete the Fibonacci Sequence, it takes an increasing number of rows. I am pleased with the way it turned out - so pleased that another may be made for me!

The next project, a Cosette shawl, is well underway. It took only two trips to JoAnn's to pick up enough coiless safety pins to use as wrap markers yesterday! Yes, there are many, many wraps to complete before I am finished with this - but it promises to be quite nice.

I have two final pictures from the trip to share here and then a group shot that most of us managed to make on the chilly rear deck pool area. Thanks for putting up with them!









I am the sensible one wearing the plaid deck blanket (you can't take the Arizona out of this girl).








No comments: