Sunday, June 13, 2010

Two Walks....


This morning Greg and I took a walk down Colorado Blvd. . We parked near Target and walked to Europane's new cafe. It is just across from the Paseo Mall (if that is any help to you). We thought it wouldn't be as busy as the older location. WRONG... I am so happy for Sumi that she knows her customer base and was brave enough in this economy to open a second location. This one will appeal to the workers at City Hall and the legal talent at the court for a wonderful option. Europane is full of good smells and eye candy. Tasty treats, too.

My second walk took place after a rather long session on the Citron project. The rows are getting longer, and longer. Not quite sure if I am going to have the heart to let this become a store sample. We'll see how I feel about it when it is finished.
I took a camera along to take shots of plants and whatever else I might find during my stroll...












There are so many beautiful flowers right now. It is hard for me to select which ones to share here....

No comments: