Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jalapeños Anyone?

We are letting them ripen to see how they taste.  You rarely see red Jalapeños at the market.

The knitting group that I belong to has scheduled our annual "harbor cruise" and I can go!  I was concerned that it might fall when we will be out of town-but the knitting gods have decided that I should go.  We had such fun last time ... it will be hard to top. Hopefully the moon jellies will be there when we swing by for a photo op. Hold on to your sunglasses, Tom!

The Annetrelac socks are coming along.  It looks like they will be done sometime tomorrow as there is not much time left to work on them today.  Because my second quilting class takes place this evening, there will be no time later today.  The decision about a pattern for Greg's Wollmeise socks is close to being made.  The strongest contender at the moment is Earl Grey because, in my opinion, the pattern will not overpower the beauty of the yarn.  Spookie agrees...

No comments: