Monday, November 5, 2007

Not quite there yet


I am still having problems with my flicker badge, as you can see. Apparently, the Leopard upgrade may be the issue. Think I'll wait a few days and let the bigger minds deal with a resolution. Get to work Geeks!

Tomorrow is a work day at Unraveled for me. That means I have to get busy on my second Pomatomus sock if I want to take the first one home. I have decided that when I begin a pair of socks and have finished the first one, it lives at the store until the second is complete. That way (in theory, at least) I force myself to focus and finish. So, if you happen into Unraveled and see a lone sock on a mannequin left foot - that is the story. It is my sock without a partner.

By the way, if you haven't tried one of Cookie A's designs yet, you are in for a treat. She is not only a fantastic sock designer, she is also a really nice person. I had the good fortune to meet and spend a few days at Blue Moon Fiber Art's Camp Cockamamie earlier this year. I hope she will be there for Camp Crow's Feet this April. My deposit for camp was mailed last week...I am so there!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Welcome to Blogville!