Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Three Annes and a Nancy!!




Yesterday, shortly after we opened the doors at Unraveled, DD and her son, JD, unexpectedly appeared in the sock yarn area. I had no idea that they were in the area and were stopping by. They live in Virginia and are in town visiting relatives until late Sunday. M, my daughter, was able spring free from experiments in the lab and join us for lunch at the Peach Cafe, next door to the shop. JD is so much fun to watch grow up...he just sparkles. Greg and I have set aside Sunday to spend with JD and his mom before they leave. Now, to figure out something fun to do and see with them.

Knitdad and L&H also made appearances at the store yesterday. Knitdad seems to be working through Knitting New Scarves. L&H also came back after 7 pm for Knit Night, so we were able to chat for awhile.

Christine surprised me the most beautiful bouquet of mixed roses and other buds and YARN... She is so generous and thoughtful. Look at my new treasures - I am open to suggestions, especially with the Nancy.


This morning the festivities continued at breakfast. Ken and Lorraine, who run Fox's (our breakfast hangout) treated me to breakfast. Greg enjoyed it, too - as we typically split meals. Our table regulars, John and Tracy (who got married at Fox's last Sunday), Devra, Diane, Scott and Karen sang "happy birthday" when Lorraine brought a slice of marble cake for me to enjoy later.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Happy birthday, again! Hope you're having a fun day. I've finished all the chores and am about to sit down and work on the Parallelograms scarf. Yes. I'm trying to work my way through the new scarf book.