Sunday, November 4, 2007

Not up and running yet...



I am trying to publish the first posting on my blog, however, as you can see, I'm not quite ready yet.  One might say that I am somewhat technology challenged.  Once I am have conquered a few more elements of Blogger, I will be ready to inflict myself on the rest of the world.

Spookie, our trusty cat, is patiently waiting by the keyboard.  It is one of his favorite haunts.  He doesn't understand our fascination with the computer, but is interested nonetheless.

6 comments:

Larry said...

Hey! Congratulations! Looks good to me. But then we both know that I don't know a heck of a lot about the techie stuff. Great photo of Spooky.

Don't forget to add your blog to your Ravelry profile.

I think I'm coming down with a cold. Who can I blame it on?

unraveledgal said...

Blame it on the Bossa Nova!

Janice Rosema said...

You are up and running. Very impressive. Spookie must have helped, right?

unraveledgal said...

Spookie helps by distraction...it is a talent he has. Working on the elusive badge elements. I think sleep will help.

Jillian said...

Congratulations on your blog! Spookie looks like fun, I just keep thinking about the "kitty" yarn you were knitting with on Saturday. He looks like he would know what to do with that.

Keep posting and I'll keep reading! I love your layout, by the way.

Susan said...

Hello from Singapore! Love the photos of your baby surprise jackets on ravelry. You may just inspire me to make one. It helped seeing it made with a variety of yarns. Whose the lucky baby who gets to wear them?