Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Taking Care of Business


Slowly, my blog is coming together. I have definitely gotten my feet wet in the blog pond. Later today, when I am off "the hill of no signal" that I live on, I will attempt to mobile blog.

This has been a week of taking care of business- flu shots and car maintenance. The hybrid and Greg's diesel are set for another few thousand miles.

Last night I joined Unraveled's knit group for 1+ hrs and got to see some of the interesting projects people are working on. Sylvia and Melissa are taking the BSJ class and doing well on their jackets. Great yarn choices! Christine is almost finished with a Sursa shawl...will have to add that to my growing wish list. L&H have interesting projects, too. L's (also known as Feltaholic on Ravelry) Artyarns ruana is quite tempting. H has an entrelacesque hat cast on. I am a sucker for entrelac, faux or not.

Here is a picture of my Pomatomus progress. You can see that I am closing in on the toe of the infamous second sock. However, when I attempted to put the 2nd sock back on the needles after trying it on, I had a problem picking up the last instep stitch. I may have to have an emergency consult with Knitdad.

2 comments:

Larry said...

Bring your sock tonight to Estelle's and we'll see what needs to be done. That is, if you haven't already figured it out yourself. I know you can.

uschyg said...

Hi Susan,

I finally found your blog. Got to read about Larry, Fay Lynn, Lisa, and Hannah too. Very fun!

Got to go back to making jewelry for my upcoming trunk show and holiday boutique in Dec.

See you soon!