Monday, February 18, 2008

Counting the Days

I am counting the days until Stitches West 2008-if you count "get ups" there are only 2 more until Thursday, when I leave. That sounds good to me...so that's the count.

Today, after breakfast with friends in La Canada, I went over to S.i.T. to move ahead on the Patrick Sweater. The sleeves were finished a few days ago-so it was back to the front to do the neck decreases and finish the sides. All went well until the last few rows of the right hand side. When Knitdad wasn't looking I zigged instead of zagging on a cable. That will have to be ripped out and redone sometime next week. It will just have to wait. While there, I snapped a shot of two needlepoint canvases that are just too funny. They look just like out troop of raccoons, don't they?

Oh, I forgot to mention that I did finish the 2 Socks on 1 Circular project this morning.
They aren't too bad. I think I will try them again and do a pattern from the book this time.

No comments: