Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy Birthday & Happy Year of the Rat


This is the Spoksters reaction to the news that it is the Year of the Rat.

Happy Birthday to Knitdad and Greg. I know it is a few days early, but last night our knitting group had a surprise party at Mindy's to honor Mr. L. I could not attend because we were out celebrating Greg's birthday with Meghan and Julien. They have found the "perfect place" for dinner. We went to Saddle Peak Lodge in Calabasas.

Yesterday I made my flight reservations for Camp Crow's Feet in April. It is going to be so much fun. Camp starts on a Monday, but most of us will be arriving at some point over the weekend. I am going to meet up with a few campers from last year to do a yarn crawl and then an island hopping adventure to see some alpaca farms. I read a thread on Ravelry about some of the plans other campers have...could be interesting!

After French class at 10, I'll motor on over to SiT for the security of having help on the Patrick project. My confidence is growing...but I have those moments like last night when I really shouldn't knit. After drinks and dinner it is not always wise to come home and pick up pointy sticks and string. I'll be unknitting this morning before leaving so I can add those increases on the last row. Can anyone identify with me?

1 comment:

Duchess of Quail said...

I loved the photo of your cat. He is cute. I myself have a black long haired male cat named Licorise or Lic for short. I enjoyed your blog. I am not a knitter. But make cards and good a decorating.
A good friend from days at FSHA
Pennie